The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby Run America!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7000 miles
12 days
48 states - yes all 48 lower states!

Join us on this EPIC "Bucket-list" trip to hit every contiguous state in America! For those of you brave (or crazy) enough to sign up for this, the reward will be 12 days spent driving your car having incredible fun and making history - plus bragging rights, memories, new friends and a lifetime of stories - some may even be true!

Open to ALL Ford vehicles!

July 19-30 2014
Day 1 - ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD & DC
Day 2 - WV, OH, KY, VA & TN
Day 3 - NC, SC, GA, AL & FL
Day 4 - MS, LA, TX & AR
Day 5 - OK, KS, MO, IL & IN
Day 6 - MI, WI, IA & MN
Day 7 - Rest Day and Oil Changes in Minneapolis, MN
Day 8 - ND & SD
Day 9 - NE, WY & CO
Day 10 - NM, AZ, UT & NV
Day 11 - CA & OR
Day 12 - WA, ID & MT

Register or get more info here:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e8qa3u0ofa4c05e2&llr=aj8n6ejab
0df08bf9-961e-4d15-91b4-2e01d9df638a_zpscb58c3cd.jpg

Cobra700 said:
Sounded awesome till I saw the $$$ :eek:

It's still awesome but it's not cheap. However divide it by two people for 12 days of hotel and food and you will see it is VERY reasonable.

It is pretty hard to travel for less than $300 a person per day and not eat $1 menu items next to your Motel 6. ;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Fomoco302 said:
I'm cringing over the 3000 miles I'm gonna put on going to Las Vegas for the 50 th.

You should try to make both Charlotte and Vegas in a wild Cannonball run type of road trip.

Life is short, drive where no men have driven before ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel