The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby Wheels for BOSS or Mach1 Project?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So a buddy of mine has some Shelby Wheels for sale, they are in great condition, and I am wanting to use them on my Mach1 Project (which is still some time off, have to pay off the BOSS first). But I mocked them up on my BOSS and they don't look to bad actually...

Thoughts?
ShelbyBOSS.jpg

As far as the MACH1 Project I am referring to doing...
The plan is to get a 2013 or 2014 GT, and then start modding..
Shaker Scoop (functional),
MRT Rear Window Shades (like I have on my BOSS)
MGW Shifter
ROUSH RS3 Front Grill and Fog Light Kit
Styling Breaker Bar for the Headlights
Matte Black Pedestal Spoiler
MACH 1 Badging and Stripe Kit (69-70 version)
Quarter Window Covers with Real 69-70 Quarter Window Emblems.
(Would like to do a Real MACH1 Rocker Panel Molding kit, but I seriously doubt it will match on the current cars without some serious modification. Plus they are extremely hard to find and quite expensive when you do. So I might just make a realistic Decal for the Rocker Panel.
Full Exhaust (The loudest I can "almost legally make it". Kooks Headers, H-pipe, side dumps, Borla ATAK axel backs, JEGS CAT Deletes
Custom Tune (Mainly do to the shaker and exhaust)

If it all works out the way I would like it will look similar to this when done.

Black Version/Red Stripes
BLACK.jpg

Red Version/Black Stripes
RED.jpg

That looks great to me!! Love the old style look of the Magnums and your Mach 1's. Too bad Ford didn't do a Mach 1 again with this platform. I think they missed a big market. :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors