The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shift knob changes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speeddawg has options of 8mm X 1.25, 10mm x 1.25 and 12 x 1.25, I assume by the narrow one you mean 8mm? Thanks again for the information.

forcefedcobra said:
I need to know that too. just wish they had a plain red with boss 302 logo. seems they only have the striped one in red.

I didn't want the stripes either.
Found one at CJ Pony Parts. They have a nice variety of the solid colors with Boss 302 engraved on the side.
I bought the white with black engraving to go along with the cars stripe color. Right around $60 with the boot retainer

Fastfordnut said:
I didn't want the stripes either.
Found one at CJ Pony Parts. They have a nice variety of the solid colors with Boss 302 engraved on the side.
I bought the white with black engraving to go along with the cars stripe color. Right around $60 with the boot retainer

can you post the retainer you got? I finally got my knob from epco and they sent the wrong boot retainer. its far too wide for the narrow boot ring on a boss.

I'm thinking this one will work

http://www.cjponyparts.com/silverhorse-racing-shift-boot-retainer-tube-style-billet-2005-2014/p/HW3056-V/

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel