The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shifter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has the shifter from Ford racing been discussed, the new one that's basically the Barton unit?

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2013/01/08/new-product-ford-racing-short-throw-shifter-for-the-2011-2014-mustang/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That looks interesting but I'm curious why they aren't using the Barton twin post bracket?

M-7210-MGTB-585x388.jpg

ArizonaGT said:
Wow that is pretty pricey...Makes the MGW seem inexpensive!

FWIW the article ends with the following....."The bad news comes in the form of pricing. The Ford Racing short-throw shifter is listed with a retail price of $519.00 while the nearly identical Barton setup will only set you back $389.00."

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY
uraty6y8.jpg

It is in!!!

Only got to drive for like 10 minutes it felt amazing but 10 degrees the boss rubber felt so hard it felt like it was on ice skates traction wise skidded out on a 2-3 sift at about 5k

Can't wait to drive it more felt awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel