The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SHO Performance Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number23 said:
Shame they don't offer the green anymore, it seemed to me like the signature SHO color.

I saw one at the dealer in Green and it looks awesome in person, much better than it shows on fords web site. Maybe I'm wrong as I'm wrong many times, but they do offer the Sho in green.

Window sticker link.
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP2KT8DG164245

1fastang said:
I saw one at the dealer in Green and it looks awesome in person, much better than it shows on fords web site. Maybe I'm wrong as I'm wrong many times, but they do offer the Sho in green.

Window sticker link.
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP2KT8DG164245
Green is an option. The more I drive her car the more I'm amazed at all the perks you get for 40 grand. It was 7 below zero last night and the heated steering wheel was pretty sweet 8) When you're driving down the interstate a yellow light illuminates in the side mirrors when a car enters you blind spot. When backing out of a parking spot you get a tone that there's a car approaching in a cross pattern before it even gets to you. Oh and the built in seat massagers are a favorite of my wife's :D I'm not a huge fan of nav but having the street you're driving display automatically is pretty cool too. The most fun is taking corners at ridiculously high speeds in sub-zero temps :p

1fastang said:

Window sticker link.

You're right! My tiny brain got confused by looking at the 2012 build-your-own site but thinking it was the 2013 site.

I really like the SHO, I wish I could convince the wife to get one when she's done with her residency next summer.

Sorry for the delay guys, but it's been so crappy out that I haven't been able to get any GOOD pics. Here's the best I can do for now. It's a dirty car in a dirty garage. Somehow Pete's CT snowstorm found its way to SD today..... :-\

That said we LOVE the car.

20130210133759.jpg

20130210133743.jpg

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
Just looking for an update on the SHO from those that have them, after having more time with them. Pros, cons, street stories (within the TOS), etc.

Is there any updates out there? Thinking of picking one of these up with the SHO performance package and trying to work in all season tires on the 20in wheels. Any word on the tunes if they are reliable? I've heard somewhere that these engines dont hold up well after being tuned. I saw in consumer reports that the SHO had terrible reliability. Thanks guys.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel