The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shots from Brainerd International last weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My low lap time of the day was 1:54.73 and his was 1:57.9? That said later in the day we were running closer but traffic was worse so couldn't get clean laps to get best possible times. I still passed him but did not pull away as fast as earlier in the day. Hard to say but I am guessing the difference could be down to 1-2 seconds? He is running a Steeda CAI and tune and we were pretty even in the straight. My wing, exhaust and TracKey will help to try and hold him off with the Boss intake he just ordered. It's a full fledged arms race at this point. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel