The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shrader Performance Rear Seat Delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Raleigh, NC
I just had to give a shout out to Shrader Performance. I’ve been waiting for an allegedly reputable shop to receive a rear seat delete and Dynamat for 9 weeks. I finally said “screw it”, and ordered the seat delete from Shrader. I ordered it Friday at 11:00am. I had a UPS tracking number at noon. It showed up 24 hours later. Fitment was great, install instructions good. Would have been a 1-1/2 hour job if I didn’t add Dynamat and have to work around the cage. Thank goodness I had a 13-yo boy around to climb in there.26B2388A-43D8-4A52-9665-896F7C9AF0B5.jpeg

Last edited:
I just had to give a shout out to Shrader Performance. I’ve been waiting for an allegedly reputable shop to receive a rear seat delete and Dynamat for 9 weeks. I finally said “screw it”, and ordered the seat delete from Shrader. I ordered it Friday at 11:00am. I had a UPS tracking number at noon. It showed up 24 hours later. Fitment was great, install instructions good. Would have been a 1-1/2 hour job if I didn’t add Dynamat and have to work around the cage. Thank goodness I had a 13-yo boy around to climb in there.View attachment 58221
Nice, I have the same rear seat delete and am also very happy with it. I also installed my Racelogic VBOX right on top Shrader so I could turn around and access it.

TMO Supporting Vendors