The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Side exhaust disks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

didnt have to use anything to remove mine: just lay down in the garage, reach with extended arm, voila !

I want to remove mine but want to put an electric valve to be able to have it the way it is stock then hit a button and wide open anyone know of a unit? I own a machine shop so if this is not availible then I may make them.

Got mine out today, not to bad, had to jack up on front side area, no room
for jack, took about 30 minutes, awesome sound. Saved disk so if I ever want to put them back in.
Little loud if you get on it, otherwise not to bad.

two things I ordered the electric exhaust valves from Quick time performance great people they care about what they do anyway not a bad price and are pretty simple they will go on this weekend for sure if the rain does not run me off. Second can one of you measure the hole that is in the disc so I know the size of it?

Figured I would give a quick update first off I am a medical tool maker so everything I do is very picky I just recieved the electric exhaust parts from quicktimeperformance and they are built very well I am 100% satisfied so far and that says alot hope to have them in tomorrow along with a laser interceptor unit.
I highly recomend quick time performance.

TMO Supporting Vendors