The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Siebkin's Resort for the Spring Fling at Road America in April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well three of us will be staying at the historic resort that probably has had more " Racer Parties " than any other trackside Hotel/Resort in the Country?! Rates are reasonable, the bar on site is classic , and though rustic the reason to stay is convenience along with it's part in the history of the legendary track. Been to the bar with my family years ago and it is a throwback, but that is all part of the fun. It is right next door to the Osthoff Resort ( fancy, smancy ) and just a stroll down the street to downtown Elkhart Lake. Inviting those on TMO who are going to the Spring Fling, consider joining us there , as a general meeting point makes it so much more fun. Good way to get to know guys who we only know by their monikers -- like BubbaBoss, NiftyGT350 and BangBangMustang!

Seriously, the April 25-26 event posted on the site should be a riot with the Northwood Shelby Club and if you are going why not stay at Siebkins Resort? Tyme , TMS ,and William Pemberton will be hanging out at the Bar, er, the Resort , so that could turn some of you away,ha! There are some Condos with 2-3 bedrooms , so that can cut down the cost if going with a friend or two?

www.siebkins.com 920-876-2600

See you there for some super fast bench racing , you just can't imagine how quick you can get sitting at the Tiki Bar!?

Last edited:

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
It's going to be as good time. Brats, Beer, Cheese, Track Time and good friends.

I'll have the roll bar in the 350 by then. A set of track pads and I'll be good.

RA is a picturesque at VIR. Rolling hills, long straights, technical sections and LOTS of run off. A great place to learn and make mistakes....with in reason. LOL.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
probably has had more " Racer Parties " than any other trackside Hotel/Resort in the Country?!

The bar at Seneca Lodge near Watkins Glen is probably in the running for this. Probably not as refined - I think "rustic" applies - but it certainly has character!

The track is in a beautiful setting too.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually they are bars from another mother ---both are rustic and almost dive bars, but the history exudes from the walls and timbers at both!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
920-876-2600 for Siebkin's Resort

A couple of you called and told me they were full and I had a similar issue when I checked online , but when I checked condos it seemed to work okay. Ask for Jenna , but there are definitely single deluxe Hotel rooms on the 24th and 25th - still some condos too! So check out , but calling is absolutely better and who knows how many TMOers will fill up the bar each evening?

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Who knows maybe we will make it two times, but enjoy the April weather in Cheeseland and July can be humidity haven in Elkhart Lake many years. Maybe we can make this another good date for some TMOtrackraticus folks in Beerbratland?

TMO Supporting Vendors