The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Simply Ludicrous, but Ludachris is another year older!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes, Ludachris is having a BD, and he is getting closer to joining the large group of Mature Mustang Maniacs on this Forum. Well, okay, it will be awhile before he reaches AARP status but time flies quickly on this fun Forum as Chris is already having another Birthday. We all wish you a fun celebration and I suggest many of us around the World lift a glass of fine California wine in your honor today , maybe again on Wednesday, heck, I guess Friday and Saturday would be fine too!

Best Wishes,
Bill P

Last edited:
Bay Area
Yes, Ludachris is having a BD, and he is getting closer to joining the large group of Mature Mustang Maniacs on this Forum. Well, okay, it will be awhile before he reaches AARP status but time flies quickly on this fun Forum as Chris is already having another Birthday. We all wish you a fun celebration and I suggest many of us around the World lift a glass of fine California wine in your honor today , maybe again on Wednesday, heck, I guess Friday and Saturday would be fine too!

Best Wishes,
Bill P
HAHA funny, I ran across this post. I was telling my younger buddy that when I found BMO I was in my early to mid 30s and here I am at 45 still playing with Mustangs.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, Byron, when I found BMO I was young and wasn't even on Social Security. Now I am only hoping to have a BM, O that was not appropriate!

Great site, fun folks, tons of information, great place to make new Track Rat friends, and super Leadership on this Forum, beginning with Rick ( VoodooBoss ) to Chris ( Ludachris ), so you definitely want to give the Lead Stallion his due on his BD, as well as Kudos for running such a solid, track focused Forum.

TMO Supporting Vendors