The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Skip Shift With Trackey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am almost 99.9 % certain I am getting skip shift recently with Trackey in? I at first thought since installing the MGW shifter it was me shifting down from 1st to 4th but I've had it in now for sometime and I am POSITIVE its forcing me into 4th gear. Has anyone else had this issue? Or am I completely off my rocker?

The next step for me is going to disconnect the skip shift all together the next time I have it on the lift.

Please comment.

Disconnect it and never look back.

I does NOT come up on the dash and I do NOT want to believe it's me making the improper shifting. LOL

I plan to follow NFSBOSS for sure......disconnect it and NEVER look back.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel