The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Small part marathon (OEM manual trans parts, race shift knob, rear brake lines, engine internals)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
EDIT: parts updated, some additions, some sold

I've amassed quite the collection of small parts that I don't need.

Feel free to make reasonable offers on multiple parts, inventory and asking prices below:

2011-2012 (and to 14 perhaps) - Manual Trans/body harness. Harness from the battery to the starter/alternator, epas and manual transmission. Perfect for someone doing a manual swap in an auto car. Does not include the maxifuse, has some small modifications to better fit my racecar but will work for any street car - $45
qty 1 new clutch line OEM (does not include elbow for trans/slave) - $5 ($90 at dealer, bleh)
MT82 block to bellhousing plate/shim - $10

qty 1 2015-2017 (fits 2011-14 as well) Engine cover - $40 Removed immediately after delivery of my 2016 GT.

russell rear stainless brake lines - $30 includes banjo bolts (shortened to prevent piston contact). Removed when braking package changed, no issues previously, includes mount) 2011-2014 v6/gt/boss/gt500/gt500pp

2005-2014 S197 31spline traction-lok differential, in good shape with carrier bearings - $60

EZ Lip kit - from my focus ST, won one of these things, just ask to have it added to any of the above and its free.

Prothane UCA mount bushing. $20

Shipping via the usual suspects. Parts available for pickup/delivery in Phoenix. Pictures to follow

SOLD qty 2 2011-style cam position sensors with a little pigtail attached - $3/ea
SOLD qty 1 oil pan pickup tube - $10
SOLD qty 1 new/unused oem timing sprocket (11-14) - $5
SOLD Delrin race shift knob, black bar style (the "d---o" knob). Fits all MT82 cars, recommended for track use, has some scratches on one side - $10

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors