The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

So I Went For a Drive Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did not get to have the kind of company Rick had. Was 60+ here today & got to have a nice Sunday afternoon cruise here in mid Ohio. First time out this year & it was great. Great taking the curves that are posted 35MPH @ 60 with no effort ;D
The Boss never fails to draw attention & turn heads as driving by, had a few comments & quite a few stares.

:'(

I'm suffering from Boss withdrawl. I washed and shined mine up three weeks ago. Put it in the garage and covered it up. Had 17" of snow the same week. Now I'm hoping for enough rain to thoroughly wash the sand and salt off the road. I've been tempted a few times in the last few weeks but have managed to maintain. Finally got a little rain this last weekend and it's supposed to be 70 later this week. I'm hoping. I need some throttle therapy. ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Beautiful and sunny here in AZ! :)

My buddy that a few of you met at Chuckwalla brought a C7 development car and took me for a ride this weekend...very impressive vehicle, huge improvement over C6.

181035_10200173805901232_1260518744_n.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Justin said:
oh I like that vette!!! how is the interior?

Gorgeous...magazine pictures don't do it justice. This one had carbon fiber dash trim. The main portion of the dash is an LCD with multiple configurable modes, and the car has a color HUD (again with multiple modes). The magnetic ride control is awesome.

TMO Supporting Vendors