The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

So who has a contact at Ford Performance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Last edited:

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I read the rest of the sidebar and got directed to this link -- https://www.fordperformanceclubconnect.com/register and going by what information they're asking for, I'd assume it's the entry point for that listing portal.
Edit - I would also like to let the record state that I have been wrong before.
Waaaay wrong.
Pleeeenty of times.

1593216959867.png

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I read the rest of the sidebar and got directed to this link -- https://www.fordperformanceclubconnect.com/register and going by what information they're asking for, I'd assume it's the entry point for that listing portal.
Edit - I would also like to let the record state that I have been wrong before.
Waaaay wrong.
Pleeeenty of times.

View attachment 17907
I misread that one button in the sidebar... I'll submit there to see if I can get us listed there. Hoping we might still have a connection I can reach out to.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Did we ever get listed?
Not yet. I'm working with a member here to see if they can put me in contact with the right person to make that happen. Even if they do I'm not sure if I can get them to list us on those pages, but I'm going to keep trying. It probably won't be a major benefit for us in terms of traffic, but just having TMO recognized on those pages would be pretty special.

We are listed in the club map, but that isn't really what I'm after. The map is for regional-style clubs, and TMO shows up in the Sacramento area (since that's where I live), which doesn't make a lot of sense. It's the two pages I mentioned where we really should be listed.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
And just to add to this - if anyone in here has any journalist contacts at any of the popular auto magazines or news outlets that cover the automotive scene, please PM me. I've never been great at networking with journalists and editors. But in this day and age you really need to have those connections. I see other forums getting mentions and links from articles on MotorTrend, Fox New Autos, Jalopnik, Autoblog, and others. They obviously have some great connections to get recognition in those publications. I need to work on getting that type visibility for TMO. If anyone in here can help, I'd be extremely grateful.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Please....anyone who can help Ludachris on his mission to keep TMO going strong....do it !!!!!!!!!.....I wear my TMO shirt whenever I can...That's as far as I can go...............
Doing my part.
This thing is all over American Muscles website as well as several other websites and multiple feature articles.

1.PNG

TMO Supporting Vendors