The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOCAL BOSSES - Cars and Coffee this Saturday 7/7?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
It's just on Saturdays and normally starts around 5:30 - 6ish. Starts to thin out 8 to 9 or so.

7/14 is some HRE wheel event and I expect it to be crowded...

This my home town, graduated from IHS, and UCI and I have a Boss but I'm now in MD! LOL I would LOVE to go to a cars and coffee in Irvine, we did them as kids at the old Shakeys Pizza Shop on Walnut and Culver 1977-1980! :D Great times!!!

I guess everyone is skipping the event this week since it's HRE week? I have a PCA AutoX next weekend but Dark Knight Rises is also coming out this next week so it may be another two weeks before I can head down.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Not sure about anyone else...Just won't take the Boss when I'm expecting a crowd or if I don't want to stay with the car. I might take the GT if I get up in time.

Grant 302 said:
Not sure about anyone else...Just won't take the Boss when I'm expecting a crowd or if I don't want to stay with the car. I might take the GT if I get up in time.

Try going with an aluminum bodied car and you will never go again... I'll try to get some pics up of my bro's 80s AM and the dents he got from a car show if I stop by his place.

TMO Supporting Vendors