The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD! 2007 Vista Blue Spec iron car. No expense spared build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am the original owner of the car since bought new off showroom floor in 2007. clean title, no wrecks or bent parts. Car and motor have under 50k miles on them.

Built as an SI car in 2014, raced for two seasons then parked due to family additions.

I have always finished either 1st or 2nd in every race entered with NASA.

Qualified on the pole at 2014 east coast nats at road atlanta and finished 2nd in the race with fastest race lap.
Car sets up perfect on scales.

Car has every upgrade needed to win:

HVT Coilovers
New control arms/bushings
New front Hubs when built
ARP Studs all around
New alternator
Ford racing sway bars with adj links
2 sets of gt500 wheels/tires
Full nascar bar on both sides cage.
kirkey aluminum seat
T2R diff with 3:31 gears (oem ratio)
Spec clutch
ESS 5lb bottle fire system
Gt500 front brakes
Ford racing strut brace
Ford racing camber plates
Stainless brake lines
Ford racing cold air intake with tuner
Ford racing boss 302S ABS Upgrade

probably more, but listing off the top of my head.

$25k for all spares and car.

Located in Austin, TX

Can send more info/pics to serious buyers but please don't waste my time if you are not a real buyer.

You can find Youtube videos of the car if you search "aaron mcspadden".
Or you can subscribe to "Sam Mcspadden" channel and see the videos as well.

Aaron
512-four sixone-34 four four
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    691.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Nasa champ photo.JPG
    Nasa champ photo.JPG
    422.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Iphone 5 pictures 598.JPG
    Iphone 5 pictures 598.JPG
    755.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Iphone 5 pictures 602.JPG
    Iphone 5 pictures 602.JPG
    802.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Iphone 5 pictures 609.JPG
    Iphone 5 pictures 609.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Iphone 5 pictures 644.JPG
    Iphone 5 pictures 644.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Iphone 5 pictures 646.JPG
    Iphone 5 pictures 646.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not trying to be argumentative, but having raced for 36 years and sold cars for over 30, it is very rare one can build a race car cheaper than what one can purchase one already finished, imho. Built a few , myself and they all went for considerably less than I had invested.

The exceptions are usually totaled cars bought cheap and built into a race car --- have seen that done a couple of times.

Not a bad price for car and spares and am sure negotiation is open?

7500RPM_Ben

TMO Clueless
Not trying to be argumentative, but having raced for 36 years and sold cars for over 30, it is very rare one can build a race car cheaper than what one can purchase one already finished, imho. Built a few , myself and they all went for considerably less than I had invested.

The exceptions are usually totaled cars bought cheap and built into a race car --- have seen that done a couple of times.

Not a bad price for car and spares and am sure negotiation is open?

That is what I thought as well until I saw how much people wanted for Spec Iron cars. I have the build thread in the Road Racing section and it is cheaper to build the car. Shops build and sell these cars for north of $30k and you can go with the bare minimum to be SI legal for roughly $10k.

TMO Supporting Vendors