The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: 2012 Race Red Boss-3134 miles + HRE wheels-San Diego area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Sold to the Seattle area.

#1804 was purchased new by me in October of 2011 from North County Ford located in the North County San Diego area.

This Boss 302 is in essentially new condition and has never been driven in inclement weather.

I drive the vehicle religiously almost every weekend to keep the battery charged and the tires nice and round!

Includes all factory options: Recaro seats, Torsen dif, car cover (unopened), floor mats and Boss owner's kit.

VIN#C5249654. Drivetrain warranty good through October, 2016.
The car has very tasteful HRE P45S wheels, 9” + 10” by 19” with optional, at extra cost, hand brushed clear coat. These wheels retail for $7600.

(Factory wheels available).

The front license plate bracket is included but has NOT been mounted on the car.

The vehicle has never been to the racetrack. The red key is present but TRACKEY has not been enabled.

California registration is paid through October of 2016.

#1804 has received 3 oil changes since new and has always been garaged. The car has never sat outside. The car has no paintwork, dents, chips or dings. The condition is the same as when I bought it off the showroom floor.

All keys, the owner’s manuals, MRSP window sticker are present.

Ford lowering springs have been installed on the rear only as well as the adjustable pan hard bar and smaller bump stops.

Factory Boss springs, pan hard bar and bump stops are included with the car to easily return it to stock spec.

Rarely do Boss 302’s come up for sale in Southern California, so this is a rare opportunity.

Title in hand.

The preferred payment method is cashier’s check drawn on either BofA or Chase Bank.

Will work with your bank or credit union if you prefer to finance.

Great price at $37800 including HRE wheels!

image_zpsboowolkf.jpg
b6a70834-58e9-43e0-aebf-f7c467763c73_zpsbf8893ed.jpg
HRESVTpic_zpsece37d19.png
frontstoneguard1_zpseefc3477.jpg
HRE5_zps9f19b65e.jpg
Boss302trunkdecal6.jpg
BossMSRP_zpsc5583d99.jpg
HREwheelP45S_zpse7229c4f.jpg
IMG_0925_zps8e4c843d.jpg
Boss%20dashboard_zpsifcfjcue.jpg
imagejpg1_zps10841eb2.jpg
IMG_0912_zpse6fcc9f3.jpg
IMG_0916_zps6a963d8c.jpg
Forddecal1_zps7f1651e7.jpg
HRE3A_zpsb7f1484e.jpg
IMG_0921_zps2d311440.jpg
IMG_0920_zpsedf68816.jpg
lower1_zps4503a5c8.jpg
image_zpsjard4rle.jpg
Boss%20red%20key_zps3ir5a1qk.jpg

Re: 2012 Race Red Boss-3134 miles + HRE wheels-located in the San Diego area

Someone is going to get a stunning BOSS 302! GLWS

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
The miles say it all-I don't drive it. Wanted to sell it while still under power train warranty so nobody would be concerned about possible future repairs.

However, the buyer wasn't concerned at all about the warranty.

He has a Mustang Cobra with 200K miles and he says it runs just fine.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
New owner sent me an e mail yesterday and said he got lit up for "misbehaving".

That is hilarious. He said the lady officer let him off with a warning.

My guess is she was checking out the car, the driver and whether or not a wedding ring was present...

...gotta love the attention a Boss still brings...

Hey, I just found this thread. I'm the proud new owner of Kerry's Boss.
Beautiful car.
100+ FUN FACTOR!!!
I have done nothing to the car except drive it and wash it.
Being Seattle, however, it has now been rained on a few times :'(

Dave

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Hi Dave:

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2012 RR Boss 302, and welcome to the TMO Forum. Look forward to reading about your Boss 302 ownership experience.

Good luck,
302 Hi Pro

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
#1804 found a great home with Cobradave. Great meeting him in person in WA, several months after he purchased the Boss. Dave has some interesting cars listed in his profile-would like to learn more.

The garage space where #1804 previously parked is now occupied by my garden tractor. The Mrs. is VERY happy with her expansive garage space for her Prius-only has to share the garage space with a little John Deere.

IMG_2259_zps9otcuxuv.jpg

four-walling said:
#1804 found a great home with Cobradave. Great meeting him in person in WA, several months after he purchased the Boss. Dave has some interesting cars listed in his profile-would like to learn more.

The garage space where #1804 previously parked is now occupied by my garden tractor. The Mrs. is VERY happy with her expansive garage space for her Prius-only has to share the garage space with a little John Deere.

IMG_2259_zps9otcuxuv.jpg

That deere is way to clean.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel