The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD!! 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$40,000!
image.jpg4.png
image.jpg1.png
With Ford Racing wheels
image.jpg2.png
image_2.png
image_3.png
image_4.png
image_1.png
image.png

ASKING $40,000!!

9200 miles
VIN: 1ZVBP8CU5D5249451
Ser# 460
Morris, IL (65 miles SW of Chicago)
Contact: Dave at [email protected] or Seven seven three- six-1-2-8252
Private Party sale

Great condition and I am the second owner. I tracked the car only ONCE (2 day event) at Road America in 2014 with the Northwoods Shelby Club. I used after market rotors and pads (see below) so as to preserve the original rotors and pads. I have plenty of track experience with 2 other Mustangs - I was driving the Boss on the track at probably 75% of its capability, which means I wasn't driving it as hard as I could have been!
I can provide additional pics for serious inquiries!
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS/ITEMS:
Original owners kit
Car cover
Track key activated
Clear bra installed on front bumper, hood, rear bumper near trunk opening
Brake cooling ducts installed
Transmission cooling duct included
Front splitter included but not installed
Ford racing wheels with the original tires
Continental tires mounted on the original wheels
RTR mufflers - original mufflers included with the sale
Harness bar installed by me with Crow 4 point harnesses for both seats
CAr comes with complete set of StopTech slotted rotors and Pagid pads RS-29 front, RS-56 rear.
Selling Cuz I bought a GT350........

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Re: FS: 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Freeing up cash for an airplane purchase? The LS is an airplane without wings! ;)

Just for living your dream with an airplane purchase. You get a LIKE from me!
Best of luck whith your Dream!
Keep the wings level. ;)

superhero said:
Just for living your dream with an airplane purchase. You get a LIKE from me!
Best of luck whith your Dream!
Keep the wings level. ;)

Decided to NOT buy an airplane. Instead, I am looking for a GT350.........

A beautiful car; that's my favorite color on the '13 Boss.

I always wondered because it seems a lot of guys did it, why the change to the Ford Racing wheels? Several guys here appear to have some iteration of that design. Purely aesthetic or is there a weight advantage?

I kinda like the OE wheels on my car, read someplace that Ford took the inspiration for them from the old Trans Am cars. But there's no denying that the FR wheels you have are gorgeous.

FL450 said:
A beautiful car; that's my favorite color on the '13 Boss.

I always wondered because it seems a lot of guys did it, why the change to the Ford Racing wheels? Several guys here appear to have some iteration of that design. Purely aesthetic or is there a weight advantage?

I kinda like the OE wheels on my car, read someplace that Ford took the inspiration for them from the old Trans Am cars. But there's no denying that the FR wheels you have are gorgeous.

The previous (first) owner bought the wheels and put daily driver tires on them so he wouldn't ruin the original wheels and tires. I switched the daily driver tires to the original wheels as I like them better.

I see you are a pilot - what do you fly?

Ha, good catch! I fly a Embraer Phenom 300 for a Fortune 500 company based in TX.
It's kinda funny, anytime it comes up in conversation that I'm a corporate pilot, most people ask, "What do you fly, a Gulfstream?". It's sort of like asking, oh you have a car? What is it, a Bentley?
Well, not quite. But the Phenom is a fun plane to fly, and fits our company's mission pretty well at the moment. For a light jet, it's pretty capable.

Are you a pilot also?

FL450 said:
Ha, good catch! I fly a Embraer Phenom 300 for a Fortune 500 company based in TX.
It's kinda funny, anytime it comes up in conversation that I'm a corporate pilot, most people ask, "What do you fly, a Gulfstream?". It's sort of like asking, oh you have a car? What is it, a Bentley?
Well, not quite. But the Phenom is a fun plane to fly, and fits our company's mission pretty well at the moment. For a light jet, it's pretty capable.

Are you a pilot also?
Cool! A good friend of mine was flying the same plane for a while. I am a pilot and do fly a Gulfstream G450/550.

Oh geez, I feel like a dolt! I set you up perfectly, didn't I? :D That's hilarious.

Where're your planes based? You do a lot of int'l ops? And, how much are you lovin' your new FPC machine?? ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel