The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 Modified (Southern California)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Re: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 Modified (Southern California)

Hey Paul, why you selling your Boss? You love that car. Are you getting a GT350?

FWIW - this car is in excellent shape and every time I have seen Paul, his car is either in a show or at the very least show ready. And yes he is very anal about details.

I'm not usually all that into modded Boss 302's, but this car looks fantastic.

Are the stock pieces included?

byronj said:
Hey Paul, why you selling your Boss? You love that car. Are you getting a GT350?

FWIW - this car is in excellent shape and every time I have seen Paul, his car is either in a show or at the very least show ready. And yes he is very anal about details.

Wish it was that easy. Priorities have changed lost my job some toys have to go.

Re: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 Modified (Southern Californi

coboss said:
I'm not usually all that into modded Boss 302's, but this car looks fantastic.

Are the stock pieces included?

Thanks so much. Learned from past builds so I didn't skimp on cheap parts. The wheels alone cost me 4 grand. Supension about 7 grand alone installed. The car is set up nice and looks bitcin.

I have the hood, rear facia and stock mufflers. The wagon wheels and original supension were sold long ago.

Sydewaysix said:
Beautiful car! Would love to know where you sourced all of your carbon fiber exterior pieces.

Thanks

The Carbon pieces we're done by Sigala. I had them all recleared with a slight tint so the carbon matches perfectly.

Bay Area

Blue Boss RS said:
Wish it was that easy. Priorities have changed lost my job some toys have to go.

Sorry to hear that man. I'm gonna forward your car to my buddy. He has a Boss, wants mine, but he also wants a GB Boss. You still have my 760 number! Hit me up

TMO Supporting Vendors