The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: FRPP Radiator M-8005-MGT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Hi guys:

I am selling my (lightly used) Ford Performance all-aluminum radiator. Normal retail price ~$675 new. Minor wear, no leaks or punctures.

Great upgrade from OEM radiator. Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT and BOSS.
I cut some clearance holes in the lower shroud for oil line pass-through; if you do not need these I can rivet on aluminum blocker plate to restore the lower flap.
Shipping NOT included; however I will deliver within the Phoenix area for no additional charge. Installation can be provided at additional cost (or booze?) for Phoenix-area buyer.

I am looking for $475 + shipping but I will entertain reasonable offers for TMO. Help me get this out of my garage and into your car!

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-8005-MGT

Pics:

tfGDFJ9.jpg

ni2IjAc.jpg

lnsYOOh.jpg

XelJzhJ.jpg

12zAzZ1.jpg

5AfRPKj.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there. Do you still have this radiator? I realize this is a somewhat old posting but I wanted to reach out and see if you still happen to have it for sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel