The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD - Genuine FR500S Rear Wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Utah
For sale is a genuine FR500S rear wing. This wing came off of a FR500S that was in a track incident last year. I have measured this wing against the wing that is on my car (the identical FR500S wing) and the supports and wing are not bent in any way and all original hardware is present. As you can see in the pictures the wing is still attached to the trunk. The trunk however has some minimal damage. For shipping purposes my plan is to separate the wing from the trunk. The wing is held on by rivets which can easily be replaced. If you do not want the trunk, (the shipping on the trunk itself will be expensive), I will offer a $50 discount off the posted price. The trunk could be used, but has damage on the left rear corner, and appears to be bent down the right side, but otherwise is in good condition. (see pictures)

This will fit 2005 to 2009 S197 Mustang GT, so all you #3valvenation track cars out there, get some downforce going! This wing is NASA TT4 legal as well.

The wing itself is in good cosmetic condition, with rock chips on the leading edge as one would expect from a race car and has original decals from the original car livery. The car was run at Utah Motorsports Campus (formerly Miller Motorsports Park) until last year.

Buyer pays the actual shipping costs. PayPal friends and family, or buyer pays the PayPal fees. I will only sell to known members of this forum.

**** Price Drop ****
$1,250.00

IMG_5239.jpeg

IMG_5238.jpeg

IMG_5240.jpeg

IMG_5241.jpeg

IMG_5242.jpeg

IMG_5243.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale is a genuine FR500S rear wing. This wing came off of a FR500S that was in a track incident last year. I have measured this wing against the wing that is on my car (the identical FR500S wing) and the supports and wing are not bent in any way and all original hardware is present. As you can see in the pictures the wing is still attached to the trunk. The trunk however has some minimal damage. For shipping purposes my plan is to separate the wing from the trunk. The wing is held on by rivets which can easily be replaced. If you do not want the trunk, (the shipping on the trunk itself will be expensive), I will offer a $50 discount off the posted price. The trunk could be used, but has damage on the left rear corner, and appears to be bent down the right side, but otherwise is in good condition. (see pictures)

This will fit 2005 to 2009 S197 Mustang GT, so all you #3valvenation track cars out there, get some downforce going! This wing is NASA TT4 legal as well.

The wing itself is in good cosmetic condition, with rock chips on the leading edge as one would expect from a race car and has original decals from the original car livery. The car was run at Utah Motorsports Campus (formerly Miller Motorsports Park) until last year.

Buyer pays the actual shipping costs. PayPal friends and family, or buyer pays the PayPal fees. I will only sell to known members of this forum.

**** Price Drop ****
$1,250.00

View attachment 16822

View attachment 16823

View attachment 16824

View attachment 16825

View attachment 16826

View attachment 16827
Do you have a pic of the bottom side?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel