The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

!!SOLD!! Set of 4, Ford Racing 18x10 BBS Wheels, M-1007-R1810 and Continental Racing Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Set of 4 Ford Racing BBS 18x10 racing wheels (P/N: M-1007-R1810) with Brand New Continental 285/645R18, G5000 compound racing tires mounted and balanced. Wheels and tires have been bagged and boxed since the tires were mounted earlier this year.
Wheels are in excellent condition. Never curbed because they have only been on the track. Photo shows only one wheel and tire, but all are equally as good. !!SOLD!!

NOTE: These wheels are Ford Racing exclusive and made originally for the R1. If you are using these on a car with 1/2" studs, you must use AllStar Lug nuts, P/N: ALL44102

Please PM if interested or you want to see additional photos.
Email: [email protected]

I will only accept PayPal via the Family and Friends option.

All parts do not include shipping. You are free to pick up the parts locally in Chesapeake VA, arrange for your own shipping, or have me ship them. I do not make any money on shipping.
I will also be at VIR on November 11th and 12th and can deliver them there if anyone is interested.

DSCF2469.JPG
DSCF2470.JPG

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel