The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold Track Boss... Large List of Parts for sale... great prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unfortunately... moving, new job, buying a new house, and having a baby... all lead to me selling my boss a few weeks ago..

Now.. my loss is your gain! This is a list of parts I have for sale:

Brand New: (Brand NEW Still wrapped in shipping labels)
1. (2) 315/30R18 Nitto NT-01's heat cycled from Discount Tire - $425 for the pair (paid $310 ea plus $15 ea for heat cycling)
2. (2) 275/35 R18 Nitto NT-01's heat cycled from Discount Tire - $375 for the pair (paid $250 ea plus $15 ea for heat cycling)
3. (2) 275/40 R18 Nitto NT-01's heat cycled from Discount Tire - $400 for the pair (paid $275 ea plus $15 ea for heat cycling)
4. (2) 305/35 R18 Nitto NT-01's heat cycled from Discount Tire - $425 for the pair (paid $306 ea plus $15 ea for heat cycling) ****SOLD*****

Set of Enkei PF-01's (cortex racing) and Nitto NT-01's with ONE 20 min track session at Barber
-(2) Enkei PF-01's 18x9.5 Fr
-(2) Enkei PF-01 18x10.5 Rear
-(2) 275/40R18 Nitto NT-01's
-(2) 305/35R18 Nitto NT-01's
Wheels have a couple of seasons of track use on them, but still in great shape for the track. Asking $1200 for set.

Brand new set (never used) of:
(4) TSW Nurburgring in Matte Grey 18x9 square set with TPMS sensors installed.
mounted on (4) 275/35/R18 Continental Slicks with only two sessions on them.
Selling this set for $1200 obo.

Stock Boss Suspension (only 500 miles on them)
Front Track Bar ($50)
Rear Track Bar ($50)
Front Boss Adj Shocks/struts $150 (pr) ****SOLD****
Rear Boss Adj Shocks - $100 (pr)
Stock Boss Front LCA's - $200 pr
Stock Boss Springs (all four) - $200

Boss 302 Rack and Pinion (only 500 miles.. perfect condition) - $700
Boss 302S Rear Lower Control arms (M-5649-S) $250 ****SOLD********
Boss 302S Rear Lower Control Arm Brackets (M-5650-A) - $100 ****SOLD****
2013 Boss 302S Front Grill (M-8200-MBRA) - $275 ****SOLD****
Boss 302S Rear Tubluar Bumper and Tow hook From Watson Racing - WR-RRREARBUMPER - $200 ****SOLD*****
Boss 302S Front Bumper with Tow Hook - Watson Racing/FRPP - WR-17757-MB -$175 ******SOLD*****
Leguna Seca Front Splitter - M-16601-MBA - $400
Stock Boss 302 Mufflers (500 miles) - $150
Boss 302S Brembo Brake Calipers - $650. **********SOLD********

***Boss 302 Car Cover - $150 **just added***** ***SOLD*******

Let me know if interested.. I think I have more parts, but that's all I can think of for now.. All parts are in great shape and in storage at the moment. We move into our new house in a few weeks..but I should be able to get to parts if people want them.

Thanks.

Luke
If it helps with tire and/or wheel purchases, I live in Clemson, SC and frequently go to Chattanooga, TN through Atlanta, GA. I could meet in Chattanooga, TN, Atlanta, GA, or even Asheville or Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC. Just a method to avoid shipping, if it helps.

*****NOTE****
******Prices DO NOT include SHIPPING********
******PAYPAL sales need to be 'Friends and Family' so there are no fees on my end ************

18ft ALUMA (all aluminum) Open Car Hauler -$4,500 - see post in classifieds

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
Congrats on the baby. I'll have to check piggy bank. Interested in the struts and shocks and possibly the front tow hook setup and front caliper setup.

TMSBOSS said:
Congratulations on the Baby!! :)

I will be counting my pennies and see if I can take a few of the tires off you.

More to follow.

First Baby??

Thanks a lot! Yes it is our first baby..actually he is scheduled to arrive March 9. New house was to prepare for his arrival! Let me know. Everything has been moved into storage temporarily as we are closing on our old house Friday, and scheduled to move into our new house in a few weeks. However, I can get to everything if someone needs tires/wheels/parts/etc.

Luke

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Luke:

I'll take the Boss 302S Rear Lower Control arms (M-5649-S) $250.

Please PM me your email address for paypal and I'll send the funds and delivery info.

BTW killer deal on those 302S calipers even if they are the "older" style...someone is gonna get nice brakes on the cheap!

ArizonaBOSS said:
Luke:

I'll take the Boss 302S Rear Lower Control arms (M-5649-S) $250.

Please PM me your email address for paypal and I'll send the funds and delivery info.

BTW killer deal on those 302S calipers even if they are the "older" style...someone is gonna get nice brakes on the cheap!
message sent!

Mad302 said:
Congrats on the baby. I'll have to check piggy bank. Interested in the struts and shocks and possibly the front tow hook setup and front caliper setup.

thanks.. Let me know.. I'm getting messages on these items fast

I have replied to everyone's messages from yesterday. Also, I updated the main note to indicate which parts are SOLD. There was some misunderstanding in prices above... Shipping is NOT included in the original price.. however, i will work with you guys on shipping/price or even meeting if you buy a set of tires/wheels.

I also have a BOSS 302 Rack and Pinion with only 500 miles on it (i took it off of mine and replaced with the 302R rack and pinion).

Let me know what you need. Thanks.

Luke

Cherno134 said:
THANKS!!! for the AWESOME price on the XA2.E7.03/04 calipers AND the 25mm Performance Friction 7700.01.25.34 pads.

glad I can help out fellow mustang owners, and recoup some of the money I've got invested in these parts instead of them just sitting on the shelves for the next couple years.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
SC BOSS said:
I'm not sure on shipping that splitter to CA. I don't have a box that will fit its awkward size/shape.

SC Boss:

You're right, it's difficult to ship with UPS and/or FedEx. I purchased my 2012 LS splitter in SoCal and then couldn't get it shipped as the length of the box exceeded their limits! Then I thought about Gray Hound Bus Lines and they shipped it for under $100., but it took 5 weeks to arrive after it toured the country on a Gray Hound Bus.

What an experience, but in the end it arrived just fine.

Not sure of your splitter dimensions, but if it's under the limit, it should be ok to ship UPS. Give them a call.

Good Luck,
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors