The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Some creep stole my car cover...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SF Bay Area, some jerk removed my car cover and cut the canvas straps so that they could rip it off. I'm sooo pissed. Who steals a car cover??? For What, you S$%T box? Sorry, need to vent. It's been a pain to try and track one down....
Not made by ford anymore.....

Bummer. Only DB's steal car covers.

Got my new replacement today!! FYI, FORD is no longer going to carry these covers so if you want one, you better pull the trigger now. In a couple of months, they may be gone for good.

My Boss is now happily garaged now.

Later,
BT

I suspect most of the Boss unique parts will start drying up soon. Car cover, mats, steering wheel, keys with Boss logo, wheels...

I have socked away a few of these: mats, keys, front spoiler lip. I'd really like to get a pristine black wheel to put away for safekeeping. My car cover is still in the original bag, unopened.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel