The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Some new in car Boss videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some new videos.
Limerock park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zSU11FH10
New hampshire Motor speedway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Pf9f1PpOk
I need more track time!

We all need more track time. Is it true what Pete told me that you have the same effect on women as you do on Z06's? ;)

5 DOT 0 said:
We all need more track time. Is it true what Pete told me that you have the same effect on women as you do on Z06's? ;)
Yes I make them all squirm! The funny part is I passed the 360 challenge car .I then some how developed a terrible understeer.It turns out I had a hut that had backed off my front sway drop link!
It killed me letting him pass me .I had reeled him in and passed him in the beginning!
He is probably feeling pretty proud that he passed a solid rear axel Mustang!

roketman said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Yes I make them all squirm! The funny part is I passed the 360 challenge car .I then some how developed a terrible understeer.It turns out I had a hut that had backed off my front sway drop link!
It killed me letting him pass me .I had reeled him in and passed him in the beginning!
He is probably feeling pretty proud that he passed a solid rear axel Mustang!
No doubt. I was having a hard time identify the Ferrari in the video but I was hoping it was a 458. ::) Hopefully no damage was done to your car and you're ready for another track day.

Impressive stuff Ron, if I could drive close to that I would be very happy.

Besides the whole yellow Boss thing I found one thing we have in common - corner speeds ;D

ScreenHunter_01Jul091619.png

OK, so that is you on pit road and me on track but ......

TMO Supporting Vendors