The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Some new Poster Designs I have created

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like the second one too. Are you going to sell them and if so are they available on your website?

I am thinking about selling these Designs (with the color of your car) and yes, I will have 2012 and 2013 front views... still a little more work to do before I can sell them, but it shouldn't be to long, since these are not really "Customized" all that much.

I have some other designs coming soon that are "Pre-Made Posters" as well.

More coming soon...

I'm definitely in for one of your show posters, just waiting to see the designs before I pull the trigger

Currently the posters are designed in 18X24 format. We are currently finishing up some other "Pre-Made" designs, and then building a site to sell them.

Or should we design them in 24X36? 18X24 is a normal format that you can easily find frames for, and its not "LARGE", but also not "Small" either.

Re-ordered...

I was going to do a 2012 Version, but there are more color options with stripes, so the cars would not be as large as shown on the 2013 version.

If there is enough interest I will create one.

In 2012 there was:
PW
CO (with Black Stripes)
CO (With White Stripes)
RR (with Black Stripes)
RR (With White Stripes)
YB
KB
Is that correct?

rpm3dinc said:
Re-ordered...

I was going to do a 2012 Version, but there are more color options with stripes, so the cars would not be as large as shown on the 2013 version.

In 2012 there was:
PW
CO (with Black Stripes)
CO (With White Stripes)
RR (with Black Stripes)
RR (With White Stripes)
YB
KB
Is that correct?
Yes there was also one YB with white stripes.

I wouldn't include the "Special Editions", only the MASS Production color options, and Not the Laguna Seca's either (as I don't have the 2012/2013 LS versions in 3D).

I have a few more designs to work up, then I can get a site setup for orders.

Would you want prints shipped, or would you rather have the .jpg file to take to get printed locally?

Prints and Shipping drive up the cost, while downloadable .jpg files (where you take them to your local printer) is much cheaper.

rpm3dinc said:
I wouldn't include the "Special Editions", only the MASS Production color options, and Not the Laguna Seca's either (as I don't have the 2012/2013 LS versions in 3D).

I have a few more designs to work up, then I can get a site setup for orders.

Would you want prints shipped, or would you rather have the .jpg file to take to get printed locally?

Prints and Shipping drive up the cost, while downloadable .jpg files (where you take them to your local printer) is much cheaper.

No Love for the LS huh

Oh I have love for the LS, just don't have the funds to do the 3D versions of it.
and map and shade/texture everything. Until I start getting posters sold its all out of pocket... Perhaps in the future..

BLAZN BOSS

rpm3dinc said:
Re-ordered...

In 2012 there was:
PW
CO (with Black Stripes)
CO (With White Stripes)
RR (with Black Stripes)
RR (With White Stripes)
YB
KB
Is that correct?
very intrested!

TMO Supporting Vendors