The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Some twin love..... turbos that is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion Twin turbo 2012 GT/CS set up for drag (full spread to release soon with hp, track times, videos, ect...) and a Hellion Twin Turbo 2013 BOSS set up for street (MMFF article to release soon)

Picture of the 2 cars together

STEVE@BBR said:
Hellion Twin turbo 2012 GT/CS set up for drag (full spread to release soon with hp, track times, videos, ect...) and a Hellion Twin Turbo 2013 BOSS set up for street (MMFF article to release soon)

Picture of the 2 cars together
Nice Job with the twins BBR!! ;D
I guess that means for 2013 / GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN is the fastest BOSS color........LOL
What I give for a ride in eighter one!

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
lets guess the et mph and see who is closer.

I am assuming it ran on some form of sticky tire
Boss I am going to go with 10.30 @ 134
GT I would fair to say 9.70 @ 143

The BOSS will get a road course time with MMFF. With its suspension change, not set up for drag at all.

The GT is fully built. Engine, chassie, suspension, DR's & skinnies, ect.. Will post more about it once its done which will be soon.

TMO Supporting Vendors