The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Someday, you'll wish you owned these cars (Yahoo via CNN)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only time will tell.....but it sure would be nice. Not that I will benefit from it since my son has already laid claim to my LS (and one of my girls would love to have it too), so I'm pretty certain that mine will stay in the family for a while.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
And they just HAD to list the ZL1 first. Most of the GM government bailout money must have gone to GM's marketing department! ;D

I don't mind hearing that the LS could be something of value with 750 made, however for myself and others who own the Yellow Blaze/Black combo......I believe this could also be worth something since only an approximate 252 were ever made!

Nonetheless, I would love to see the whole 2012 production be worth something in 30 years!! JMO

jec246

SUPRMN said:
I don't mind hearing that the LS could be something of value with 750 made, however for myself and others who own the Yellow Blaze/Black combo......I believe this could also be worth something since only an approximate 252 were ever made!

Nonetheless, I would love to see the whole 2012 production be worth something in 30 years!! JMO

I'm pretty sure they mean the whole line. They are just showing the "top of the line" boss even though it's not a whole lot different. I do agree with you about the color. I think the rarer colors will bring in more money later down the road.

I agree on the Yellow blaze. But here we are 40 years after the original B2's and I am not sure color matters much any more. Just like today a really nice survivor will be what they want. I said "they" If I am still around in 30 years (age 82) my biggest concern will be how to not crap on my self before I reach the bathroom!!

TMO Supporting Vendors