The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

Sonoma 9/25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
I wouldn't be able to go, work is getting in the way of fun things quite a bit lately.

BLAH BLAH BALH WORK!! HAHA

As wise man once told me that work will always be there tomorrow. And funny thing, this wise man was 100% absolutely correct. I once told my Boss I was taking a SUN-day and He said, "you never worked on Sundays anyway." I said, "No BOSS, Its sunny outside and I am taking a SUN-day." He said, "WTH??" and I said, "well if the East Cost can have a snow day why can't I take a SUN-day?" The look on his face was priceless and told me to take my laptop and walk out like I was off to do something important. Next day when I got back to work and showed him all the hot chicks in bikinis he told me never to leave him at work on a SUN-day. Although he was married he liked to window shop. Moral of the story, enjoy your life when you can and taking a day off work isn't going to shut the business down. ;)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel