Sonoma on July 3rd With Hooked on Driving

Discussion in 'Track Days, Car Shows and Gatherings' started by VoodooBoss, May 3, 2019.

1. byronj

byronj TMO Addict

Just signed up and got a garage. I am in the low intermediate since I wont be able to get to Sonoma this month and its my 1st time on this specific track. See you guys there

Dimo and gojimjoyce like this.
  2. Dimo

Dimo TMO Intermediate

I waited too long, and group B is now sold out. Is anybody planning on trying to make one of the later events this summer a group meet, or is this going to be the only one? I just ask because going to this one right after Thunderhill last weekend and moving here would have been kind of forcing it. Events later this summer will be easier to make, but I don’t want to miss out on a great Mustang weekend

3. VoodooBoss

VoodooBoss Rick Moderator

Are you in the wait list? We don’t have anything planned but that could change.

4. Dimo

Dimo TMO Intermediate

Was deciding on whether to add my name to the wait list, or just run with A

VoodooBoss likes this.
  5. VoodooBoss

VoodooBoss Rick Moderator

Because there’s no instruction allowed at Sonoma there may not be that much of a difference between the two groups. You could register in A and get wait listed for B. Be sure and mention that you’re attending with the TMO group. If you register send me a message with your name and I’ll drop them a note.

Dimo likes this.
  6. byronj

byronj TMO Addict

I just realized the garages are for two cars. Since I got one if anyone wants to go in half on mine let me know.