The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sonoma on July 3rd With Hooked on Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
NorCal
We're a couple of days away. Here's the garage list, please confirm.

YoPauly and VoodooBoss
@moto and Charles
@tetstang and someone else, is the garage in your name? If not and you want to park next to the rest of us please message me the name the garage is in.
@byronj , do you have someone you're sharing your garage with?
@VoodooBoss I’m sharing a garage with byronj

I've updated the list.

I’ll be parking out in the paddock and roaming around to visit you all. Maybe I shoulda’ got a garage???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
It looks like my car will be ready for 7/3. It's getting aligned and corner balanced up at the track today. Bad news is- no open HOD slots and a big wait list I'm told. Well, I'll be there and the car will be there, so the rest will unfold as it does and I'll do ride alongs. It would be nice to at least shake it down a little before Mini-Nats there next month.

I was going to ride the motorcycle up to duck traffic but now it's trailer time. Um, yay?

Had a great time hanging out with:
@byronj
@moto
@Wingrider
@Yopauly
@Dimo
@tetstang
@gojimjoyce
@Trakdze
And others. Weather was perfect as was the company. Here's a few photos of our cars in the garages. Everyone can post their on track photos. A few of us have moved to different cars but once a TMO member always a TMO member.

fullsizeoutput_421e.jpegfullsizeoutput_4225.jpegfullsizeoutput_4220.jpegfullsizeoutput_4221.jpegfullsizeoutput_4222.jpeg

Bay Area
Had a great time hanging out with:
@byronj
@moto
@Wingrider
@Yopauly
@Dimo
@tetstang
@gojimjoyce
@Trakdze
And others. Weather was perfect as was the company. Here's a few photos of our cars in the garages. Everyone can post their on track photos. A few of us have moved to different cars but once a TMO member always a TMO member.

View attachment 8685View attachment 8686View attachment 8687View attachment 8688View attachment 8689

So, now we are like a gang? Or maybe the mafia? I like it. I had a ottimo moments con voi ragazzi oggi

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
NorCal
Had a great time with the group like usual. I lucked out and got my car out a few times to get a feel for the new set up. Pretty much ready for Mini-Nats at Sonoma in a few weeks.
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2019-mini-nats-sonoma-raceway-nor-cal-shelby-794939

Thanks for wrangling up a TMO group for Sonoma Rick!
Mini-Nats?! That looks like it’ll be a great time! I need new pads, rotors, and tires for more HPDE days, but I keep spending my money on HPDE days instead. It’s tough haha

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel