The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sonoma on July 3rd With Hooked on Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone planning on going to this track day? Sonoma is always nice in the summer time. Looks like me and a couple of other members are going. I've got a garage so if you're going and get a garage let me know and I'll make sure we're parked next to each other.

Attending:
@Yopauly B group, garage
@VoodooBoss B group and sharing a garage with Yopauly.
@gojimjoyce B group
@moto D group, Garage and sharing with Charles
@Wingrider Just hanging out at the track
@byronj A group, garage
@tetstang D group, garage
@Dimo A group, sharing a garage with Byron, on wait list for B
@Trakdze C group

https://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/7.3.19_Sonoma_Raceway_Driving_Event_and_Garage_Rentals

Last edited:
I plan on being there. I usually get a garage with 2 or 3 other buddies. I'll let you know.
It was good seeing you at Colin Bach's event.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
NorCal
I will be attending this, and up for getting a garage or sharing one. I’ll be running in group B. Probably be purchasing in the next week, or two

I'm registered in D Group. Also got a garage I'm sharing with a buddy. We're usually down by the bathrooms. Pretty sure two other Mustang (FR500S) pals will be there as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors