The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Mar

Sonoma Raceway - March 26 & 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Francisco
I am here driving in the Track Time (TTm) group. Parked near the bathrooms (lucky me) come say hi. Already saw @flyhalf whipping around the track 💯

P.s. I've never driven Sonoma before. Anyone want to let me ride along (or ride with me) and show me the line?

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
25 min. to 1½ hrs. from Sonoma (ugh... traffic!)
I am planning to go hang out at this event. Won't be driving, but will be looking to meet some other TMO members.
It was great to meet you at the track Saturday! Hope I'll see ya around again soon... maybe with your car?!

I appreciate all the awesome work you do here :thumbsup:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
What happened on Saturday @flyhalf? I noticed you only had one hot lap and then pitted. You weren't at your garage when I walked over there and then when I checked again later I saw your tow vehicle gone so I figured you left for the day.

What happened on Saturday @flyhalf? I noticed you only had one hot lap and then pitted. You weren't at your garage when I walked over there and then when I checked again later I saw your tow vehicle gone so I figured you left for the day.
For some reasons i wasnt passing sound. (At sonoma?!?!?!) And 3 other cars had same issue (cars running there fpr 10years)
So i left to go home after session 3.
Sunday i mounted the laguna pipes and i pass sound everytime....and I think i did a "very special session" .:) video soon

TMO Supporting Vendors