The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

South Florida Boss Owners, anyone out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bossy1908 said:
Anyone in the South Florida area know about any local
get togethers, shows, etc..? I haven't really seen any, but would love to go to one.

Yep. I live in the South Miami area. Sir Pizza Kendall does a good car show the first and third Saturday of every month (including a Hemi Cuda and an original Superbird at the last one). I was there two weeks ago but probably won't make the one this Saturday. It' s a good time though with lots of cars, pizza and beer. I have a white 2013 and there is another guy with a red 2012 that I've seen there too.

I live up in Broward county and belong to a couple mustangs clubs, www.southfloridastangs.com and www.musclestangsofmiami.com. Check out both sites for regular and upcoming events in the So. FL area. Up in Davie there is Tower Shops every Fri. night, which is gathering/show of all makes and years. The late model stangs always park in a NE section of the parking lot. I've haven't been to the Sir Pizza in Kendall yet, but I'll have to try it soon.

Anyone heading to Tower Shops this Friday (8/17)? Hope the weather holds up late afternoon and through the night. My buddy (with a GT) and I will likely be there.

I live in Cutler Bay. Have a Performance White '13. As Mr. Red Key (SoFlaBoss) stated, Muscle Stangs of Miami is a great club and there is Stangs of South Florida Also. Sir Pizza Kendall is a great show too. Mak Perfomance hold a show once a month at Sir Pizza in Hialeah.

In addition, I will be instructing at the a track event at Homestead Miami Speedway on October 28th with FARA. www.farausa.com so come out an join us. It is free to watch but much more fun to participate. You will have an instructor assigned to you for the day to show you the ropes.

Also, Friday Sept 21st, Car show at Gus Machado Ford in Kendall. Free Pan Con Lechon (pork sand) and live music. 6pm to 10pm.

http://www.musclestangsofmiami.com/

TMO Supporting Vendors