The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sparco Ergo seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got the Mustang back from TC Design Motorsports and now researching front seats. I spoke with Tony at TC Design and decided to look at the Sparco Ergo based on his recommendations around side impact protection via the removable head side restraints. I will still drive the car on the street, so having the ability to remove the side pieces will give me the peripheral lines of site.

Does anyone have experience with these seats?

https://www.sparcousa.com/ergo

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Nice seat.

Check also the Cobra Evolution line... great peripheral visibility and very comfortable/tough.

I have had the Sparco Ergo seat for 4 plus years and have been very happy. It has held up well with a lot of use. A year ago I bought a second one for my passenger seat however this time I went with the permanent head restraints as I found I never actually removed the removable wings.

TMO Supporting Vendors