The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Planted S550 Race Seat Adapters, Sparco Sliders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx

Mustangless
Everything is sold.

• Sparco Pro-ADV Halo Racing Seats (one expired, other good through end of 2019)
  • Sparco 6-point pull-up harnesses (never used, good through end of 2019)
  • Sparco Sliders - 1 set left, $50
  • Side mounting brackets (Sparco and Planted)
  • Planted 2015+ Mustang seat base adapter brackets, driver and passenger sides - $100 each
Prices are shipped.

I was using this setup in my GT350, worked great. These harnesses are from another project car that hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet, so I'm selling these and using the blue ones I already have.

The seats are in great shape. The older one has some holes in the cover on one side of the halo. The newer one just has one small hole on the halo cover. They both have the usual scraping where the bracket mounts.

IMG_2447.jpgIMG_2450.jpgIMG_2451.jpgIMG_2345.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors