The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Spare Tire for 13 Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Starkville, MS
Does anyone use a Spare Tire rather than the Inflator in a 13 Boss 302?

Does this work?

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Detroit and dallas
Does anyone use a Spare Tire rather than the Inflator in a 13 Boss 302?

Does this work?

Took me a minute to find it I've got 20-in tires on mine what is it 295 or 305 something tires on mine 20 in and I went to the junkyard finally found a wrecked 2014 GT it had the donut spare which is kind of a wider so I mean it looks good and when I put it next to my 20-in tire it's exactly the same height so I guess it measures over to the boss size so I use it on trips and I got a little scissor jack with it of course I had to remove some stuff out of the the stuff we have in the spare tire rack but it's only for if I take a trip I just didn't want to trust my four tires you know but 2013-2014 GT should match up but it's hard to find I went to a lot of junk yards before I found it they usually throw them out.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel