The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Speed Boss Feature Screenshots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So here are the interesting shots from the special

speedboss.gif

speedboss2.gif

After seeing what is probably the final or close to the final design, I like '12 graphics the best although some of next years colors will be very cool.

I am not a fan of the C-stripe. Neither of the '70 T-shape stripe on the hood, it seems crowded to me. I would prefer a modern progression style rather than the classic style.

The 2013 colors would be more along the lines of my taste. I'd assume the color pallet will include Grabber Blue and Grabber Green. Either one would be perfect for me.

Thanks for posting these pictures.

I prefer the striping of the '12s. Some will call the '13 Black LS a bumble bee. Under the hood, the intake runners appear to be silver, to make them stand out.

Vince said:
Under the hood, the intake runners appear to be silver, to make them stand out.

I think what we are seeing is an item that didn't make production. Pretty much the only things I don't like under the hood are the plastic fuel rail covers....what is shown would be much preferable. Maybe someone will make these.

you can get the hood and side stripe deleted but not the roof as it is painted.

Mark said:
you can get the hood and side stripe deleted but not the roof as it is painted.

I dont mind the roof. is there an "official" stripe delete? or you're saying this because they are stickers that can be peeled off by the owner?

TMO Supporting Vendors