The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Speeding Tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm gonna have to take a second job. I keep getting popped in transition zones where speed limit drops 30 MPH in 500 ft (... speed traps?). embarrassing to get a 52 in a 45 with my foot on the brakes. 2 tickets in 2 months = $500

BTW, They are all driving Chevys ... I'm thinking this may be a conspiracy?

Thats what I did. Get a laywer and he can get the charges changed. I had a ticket for doing 47 in a 30 and had it reduced to driving a vechile in an unsafe manner which ( like getting caught doing a burn out) = No Points. However it did come with a $400.00 fine and thats all the town worries about...There revenue. They got there money and I walked away Point free. Trust all of us, the points will haunt you in your pocket for several years afterwards.

TMO Supporting Vendors