The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Spotted a 2013 Boss 302 LS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had a tough time deciding whether or not to pick this car up for myself, even went to go check it out in person. Its high mileage and definitely not a showroom car (rock chips and a couple door dings). Turns out I follow the previous owner on Instagram, and he said the car was driven hard on track, but babied on the street, and always serviced on schedule.

Had a proflex ethanol kit when it was traded in, but he’s unsure if dealer removed it. If anyone is looking for one, here’s probably one of the lowest priced Laguna Secas ones up for grabs $29k.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Had a tough time deciding whether or not to pick this car up for myself, even went to go check it out in person. Its high mileage and definitely not a showroom car (rock chips and a couple door dings). Turns out I follow the previous owner on Instagram, and he said the car was driven hard on track, but babied on the street, and always serviced on schedule.

Had a proflex ethanol kit when it was traded in, but he’s unsure if dealer removed it. If anyone is looking for one, here’s probably one of the lowest priced Laguna Secas ones up for grabs $29k.

That's a nice car and good value IMHO . I bought my 13 Boss last March with similar mileage and have no regrets....the car runs amazing and feels like a new car in most ways. I'm convinced there's lots of life left in it yet !!!!

Price not bad...will probably fetch around $27K or so.If it was in mint condition with lower miles...mid $30K's for sure .Mileage isn't that bad for a seven yr old car....I would consider high mileage to be approaching 100K for that yr car.......but then again Boss mileage may be like dog age yrs to us....🙄

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors