The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Spray for the recaros ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's not suede it's microfiber. I own some 10 year old microfiber covered sofas and they have held up extremely well. I don't think you need to do anything to them but that's up to you. It's amazing how well shredded soda bottles hold up. :D

True. Microfiber is indestructible. I have a microfiber couch that has been spilled, vomited, peed and pooped on (kids, puppies, etc.) and it's a breeze to clean it all off. Amazing stuff!

Automotive grade microfiber, if they actually used it which I do not doubt, is far more durable than the regular microfibers mostly because of the backing. I had it in my last fun car, and even after going looking for arrowheads a couple times in the vicinity of the racetrack I would just hit them with the vacuum then wipe them with a rag and they still looked brand new after 4 years.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel