The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Spring mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Installed my 302S decals today. Got to be good for 50 ponies ;)
IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

I also ordered hawk dtc 70/60 front/rear brake pads! Getting ready for Limerock! On 5/31

Looking good Jason. How about a shot of the interior with the roll bar?

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Jza1736 said:

I also ordered hawk dtc 70/60 front/rear brake pads! Getting ready for Limerock! On 5/31

I will probably be there at LRP on 3/31 also.

5 DOT 0 said:
Looking good Jason. How about a shot of the interior with the roll bar?
Sure! No harnesses yet. I should have them soon. Just can't decide which ones I want!
f38479d3.jpg
6c063cab.jpg
c170c345.jpg
5a90c64e.jpg

CaliMR said:
Wow. If I saw your car with that hood and wing, I would have bought a blue one. Awesome.
The Boss looks good in every color! But I fell in love with the Kona!!

PeteInCT said:
Jza1736 said:

I will probably be there at LRP on 3/31 also.
Hope so, it will be great to meet some forum guys. I think Ron will be there. Hopefully with his new LS!

5 DOT 0 said:
Very nice. Ah I wish my cute 10 year old twins didn't like to ride back there. They won't fit back there forever though. ;D

The Crow/Cooltech ones look nice and Gary has them. ;)

Lol. I'm getting married July 18. No kids yet, so, I had no use for the back seat. Saved a couple lbs too.

I'm either getting the cool tech ones or the ones from Miller. Im just waiting on their price for a 6 point. I should know by next week.

Jza1736 said:
I'm either getting the cool tech ones or the ones from Miller. Im just waiting on their price for a 6 point. I should know by next week.
The ones with Boss 302 on the shoulder straps? They're finally going to offer them for sale? My understanding is Safecraft is going to make them. They're local here in NorCal.

https://www.safecraft.com/motorsports.php

Congratulations and good luck on the wedding.

Thanks! I've been talking to someone over there and they are waiting on licensing from Ford. He just contacted me and said they are just about there. He said I should have them for my 5/31st event at Limerock. Once they give me a price I can decide which way to go. I like the cam lock from cool tech and I like the shoulder strap Boss 302 logo from Miller. So, the only thing left is $$$.

They aren't Boss-specific, but I have the Profi II-6 in my track car

http://www.schrothracing.com/store/Competition/profi/profi-II

They are awesome. My bro weighs a lot less than me, and they are really easy to adjust especially the waist straps. He liked them so much he bought me a second one for the passenger seat for when I take him for laps. If you at any point anticipate other people driving your car then I would suggest them because of the ease of adjustment. The 2" lap belt does seem to grip me better than the 3" belts I have tried, just as advertised. They are pricy but I have used other belts (had 2 different types in my car as loaners because my supplier had trouble getting them when I ordered them plus I have driven several other cars at the track) and they are by far the best.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel