The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Spring needs to come soon batter down hopefully for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY

I am just outside the city you should see what's actually in the garage. NYC is a pretty safe and stable place . Allot of great rides in my neighborhood at least one classic every block

GA
Re: Spring needs to come soon batter down hopefully for

MGCurry said:
I am just outside the city you should see what's actually in the garage. NYC is a pretty safe and stable place . Allot of great rides in my neighborhood at least one classic every block

I lived in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn and Woodhaven, Queens, and my parents live in Howard Beach. Not quite the same. We must see NYC through different goggles. I know there are good parts and bad parts, but someone is always watching you, and when you have to park on the street it is a different ball game.

I come up and vist my parents every so often, but I have really grown to like life down here in the Atlanta area.

MGCurry said:

oK I'll bite.....whats in the garage. You cant throw that out there and not tell us

boss man said:
oK I'll bite.....whats in the garage. You cant throw that out there and not tell us

Agreed. Looks like there is a convertible parked in front of the Boss.
OP, where are you (roughly) I may not be far from you.

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY

Twins said:

Garden city park

u3ytu9em.jpg
2edu6ade.jpg
The ragtop is a 73 cougar no pic on my phone

I am very much a ford guy...

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY

Twins said:

I do allot of the cruises in the summer dogwood ave Tuesdays gcp weds bellmore Fridays

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY
yes a j code scj drag pak 4:30 Detroit locker factory traction bars etc miss her about 6 yrs ago

https://plus.google.com/photos/116899551949998732123/albums/5523659874246544721

M

TMO Supporting Vendors