The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Square 19x10.5 +32?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
Hello all!

Mum trying to lock down a set of track wheels that allow me to run 305/30/19.
I came across a deal for a nice set of Work emotion wheels(JDM wheels) that are 19 x 10.5 et +32.
I’m assuming the 305s would fit just right vs being on an 11” wide wheel. Correct if I’m wrong. Also with the offset, will I lose performance with the +32 offset in the rear? And with a 6-7mm spacer in front? I don’t mind passing up on the deal if it doesn’t work for performance. Thanks in advance !

Very iffy on the rear. My friends 19x10 +35 with 285/35R19s is pretty much flush.

Going wider on tire, wheel, AND offset will likely get you into trouble. Maybe if you run a ton of rear camber...

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
If performance is your main goal you would be best served to get a set of 19 X 11's from Apex, you will easily be able to run 305/30/19's with a 20-25 mm front spacer. Spacer can vary by individual car so can't be more precise than that. Proven wheels from a proven vendor. Not a fan boy, because my 19 X 11's are from elsewhere, but Apex really is an easy button when it comes to Mustang wheels. Ultimately, you will regret playing around with anything less than a 19 X 11 properly fitted to the car if you are serious about road course work.

Bay Area
Plus one on the Apex. Especially, If you’re looking for an affordable and proven track wheel then that’s your best bet and many members have used them. I personally have not since I run Signature Wheels in R spec Since they are my rim of choice.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel