The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Staggered vs square wheels all around for your BOSS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighter120

just an ordinary guy with an extra-ordinary car
Just had a prompt reply from CR (And I mean, emailed them at 21:24 pm and had a reply in my inbox at 21:50, talk about service)

>Thank you for writing. Ironically, we just did this upgrade on a car last week so the details are still fresh in my mind. You can certainly install the custom PF01 wheels we sell (+47mm offset) on your Boss without upgrading the suspension. The square setup will handle very well. To do so you will need to use some wheel spacers on the front since the special wheel offset does not clear the OEM front struts and anti roll bar link. The rear will work as-is and fits perfectly. Enkei has their normal PF01 18x10.5 +38mm, but that wheel does not have the correct offset and will stick out past the fender on the rear so make sure you get ours with the +47mm fitment.

In order to run the spacers on the front we will need to supply you with long wheel studs which are necessary to have enough length for the spacers.

QTY 4 PF01 wheels 18x10.5 - $1700
QTY 4 305/35/R18 Tires (recommended size) (you buy yourself locally)
QTY 10 ARP 3" wheel studs - $150
QTY 2 ARB-40-1002 (Anti roll bar end links, pair) - $200
QTY 2 Wheel spacers 6.35mm, pair - $65

Total = $2115 + Shipping

We are here to help so feel free to ask other question when they come up.

Thanks,>

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel