The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stainless Brake Hoses for 15" GT 500 Brembo Calipers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Team
Revan Racing has made a 6 piston GT 500 Brembo caliper specific set of Stainless braided brke hoses. I have been waiting on these since I put them on this past March. Cost was $250 for set of 4. Mine should be here in a few days. Will post some close up pics for anyone interested.
Steve

Nice. Are they longer and if so are the stock ones a bit on the short side?

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
There is a different bend at the caliper side than the 4 pot calipers. The 6 pot port connects higer up on the caliper than the 4 pot. My Goodridge lines would have connected but I didn't like how the hose was "twisting" when the steering went from lock to lock so I used the Ford OEM rubber hoses. There is definitely a spongier feel than I had with the Goodridge hoses so I'm glad someone made a specific set.
Steve

Rick, I think you will be fine. Stop Tech makes their lines in house. They also produce lines for other brands like Maximum Motorsports.

Steve, I looked at the ones on the Revan site and they look like a Stop Tech product. If they are, I think you will be happy. Their lines have a clear PVC cover to keep dirt out of the stainless weave. I have a set on my car with no complaints.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel