The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stainless Brake Lines for cars with 2013-14 GT500 Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know this is subject has been brought up in the past; I still have not been able to find a set of brake lines that would fit 2013-14 GT500 and/or M-2300-T equipped cars. For the life of me, I cannot find a set that would work that is constructed to DOT compliance. I know this is not the most popular upgrade (15" 6 piston fronts), but it would be nice to upgrade the brake lines as part of the upgrade. Is anyone aware of an existing brake line kit or a vendor (DOT compliant) willing to make some up?

Thanks,
BT

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Contact Vorshlag (www.vorshlag.com). They have worked with their supplier and can get just about any combo made. I run their lines on my Boss and my BMW.

JScheier said:
Contact Vorshlag (www.vorshlag.com). They have worked with their supplier and can get just about any combo made. I run their lines on my Boss and my BMW.

Just got off the phone with them. Thanks!!!

Bringing this back from the dead....

I just wanted to let everyone know that Goodridge has worked me up a set of lines for the M-2300-T or 2013-14 GT500 application. I was able to get in touch with one of their engineers; what a cool experience. I'll provide feed back one the install is complete. The supplied kit looks ready for retail.

Thanks,
BT

TMO Supporting Vendors