The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Star Wars question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm about to introduce the Boss community to my screwed up mind, enjoy...

How come C3P0, basically a huge walking computer that is fluent in over a billion languages and still having the hard drive space to be able to perform basic functions like walking, cannot seem to figure out Luke Skywalker is related to his maker, Anakin Skywalker??

Why is it that Princess Leia can remember bits and pieces of her mother but Luke can't? They are twins. Besides their mother died at childbirth.

1 c3p0 had his memory wiped and a firewall installed that prevents him from connecting te facts. R2 did not, but he is smart enough to know he shouldnt say anything. He is the real mastermind behind everything.

2 luke was told she died at birth, to help hide him. His uncle is not his real uncle, if he were then vader would have found him. Leia left with the mother that vader was told died giving bth to one child. Yoda used the force to block vader from sensing 2 babies in the mom.

3 the prequels are crap, on the level of indiana jones and the crystal skulls, and if you have seen the south park episode about crystal skulls that is pretty accurate. Junk in the prequels does not changethe cannon of the first movie. The 2nd and 3rd are not quite consistent but can be cleared up mostly by them lieing to luke to protect him.

4 you didnt ask, but everyone does: yoda and obiwan are NOT cloans, they were so powerful with the force they could manifest their life force physically even after their physical bodies withered and died from age. Vader's physocal body did not rot because of the robotic life support, hence why he didn't disappera and had to be burned.

5 han shot first, otherwise he isnt a scoundrel and doesnnt show growth through the series and thus would not be an interesting character

Typed on my ipad so sorry for spelling, i cant pass up a stArwars discussione

GA
As far as C3P0 goes, his answer would probably be , "Dammit Luke, I'm a translator, not a shrink!" ;D

From what I understand, Princess Leia did a lot of drugs. :D

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
PJWANNABE said:
From what I understand, Princess Leia did a lot of drugs. :D

But at least she didn't wear a bra in those first few scenes, and GOD BLESS HER HEART! Does my adolescent hormones proud! ;D ;D

CaliMR said:
1 c3p0 had his memory wiped and a firewall installed that prevents him from connecting te facts. R2 did not, but he is smart enough to know he shouldnt say anything. He is the real mastermind behind everything.

2 luke was told she died at birth, to help hide him. His uncle is not his real uncle, if he were then vader would have found him. Leia left with the mother that vader was told died giving bth to one child. Yoda used the force to block vader from sensing 2 babies in the mom.

3 the prequels are crap, on the level of indiana jones and the crystal skulls, and if you have seen the south park episode about crystal skulls that is pretty accurate. Junk in the prequels does not changethe cannon of the first movie. The 2nd and 3rd are not quite consistent but can be cleared up mostly by them lieing to luke to protect him.

4 you didnt ask, but everyone does: yoda and obiwan are NOT cloans, they were so powerful with the force they could manifest their life force physically even after their physical bodies withered and died from age. Vader's physocal body did not rot because of the robotic life support, hence why he didn't disappera and had to be burned.

5 han shot first, otherwise he isnt a scoundrel and doesnnt show growth through the series and thus would not be an interesting character

Typed on my ipad so sorry for spelling, i cant pass up a stArwars discussione

End of episode three Senator Bail Prestor Organa orders C3P0's memory erased and give orders for them to be made property of the captain of the Senator's ship.

Organa took Liea to his wife, Amadala didn't survive child birth.

Jedi Qui-Gon-Jin is suposed to have learned how to take a visible form after death. He tells Yoda and Yoda tells Obiwan. How Aniken learns it is not clear. The fact he returns at the end of the altered 6th film tells us that he returns in a form prior to his atrocities and his sins washed away.

I want to point out that the movies are gospel. Lucas wrote the story and the movies what he put in the movies is what is is there is no higher maturity than Lucas and if he changes his mind it it his to change.

Sold to Disney. I'm actually optimistic about it. There are a couple flaws that are way too common in Disney films, like the goofy buddies they used two pairs of in Pirates, but they are not as bad as the stuff Lucas did in the newer movies. And don't get me started on the new Indiana Jones movie ;D

That song is about me

I'm optimistic about the sale as well and if he was going to sell to anyone I'm glad it was Disney. Good move for Disney as well.

While far from perfect I enjoyed the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Surviving a nuclear blast is a lead lined refrigerator and flying several miles in it without a bruise is one of Hollywood's biggest exaggerations of the past couple of decades! ;D

Not a fan of Disney really. But I will say this, they have Joss Whedon on contract to 2015, that gives me hope. Also, Nathan Fillion as Han Solo could be interesting, but dangerous to the Firefly legacy.

Nuking the fridge was actually kind of funny. It was their choice of LaBeuf that really ruined the movie for me, plus Indiana Jones has always had religious magic but not aliens. I honestly don't remember many of the details of the movie, I just remember really disliking it.

LaBeuf should only do comedies. He was great in the TV show he had, but he is not an action movie kind of guy.

TMO Supporting Vendors