The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Starting YouTube Track Content!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
I've been writing for about 7 years now, some of you may have seen links in my signature. This year has been a great year for traffic so I decided to help things grow. I redesigned the website and bought a domain a few weeks ago, and now I've started getting into video content. I put together a channel trailer to preview of the kind of stuff you can expect to see, including track reviews, tech features, builds, and coaching. If you like what you see, make sure to subscribe and support a fellow member!

If you're curious about how I started and got where I am, you can find a link in the video description on YouTube to a one page "bio" - a bit of background.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
That would be Sir William to you, Slayer of Tyme! DPower has some cool stuff going and the track he races at in Nova Scotia is on my bucket list. Primarily because the track in this beautiful Province of Canada is run entirely by members and diehard track guys, and secondarily because I am nuts and think a 31 hour tow to run with them would be cool!

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
Good Luck on your new adventure!!!!.....I'm sure TMO Track Rats will dive in...................................

Thanks Bob!

Sir Bill? You're not talking about whom I think you're talking about, are you?

Good luck with your venture. I'll be checking it out myself.

Haha it is! Master of the Maritime Mustangs was too cool a title to pass up.

Thanks Tyme!

Thanks for the subscription! I am subscribed to you, always enjoy your content. Hope I can reciprocate lol.

That would be Sir William to you, Slayer of Tyme! DPower has some cool stuff going and the track he races at in Nova Scotia is on my bucket list. Primarily because the track in this beautiful Province of Canada is run entirely by members and diehard track guys, and secondarily because I am nuts and think a 31 hour tow to run with them would be cool!

Haha we'd love to have you here Bill! That's true, our track is club owned and operated, has been since it opened in the 70's! And for a little track in the middle of small town Nova Scotia, it has plenty of appeal. Very narrow, technical, only 1.6 miles but 11 turns are squeezed in it. There are off camber turns, changing radius turns, and not a single turn without elevation changes.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I've been writing for about 7 years now, some of you may have seen links in my signature. This year has been a great year for traffic so I decided to help things grow. I redesigned the website and bought a domain a few weeks ago, and now I've started getting into video content. I put together a channel trailer to preview of the kind of stuff you can expect to see, including track reviews, tech features, builds, and coaching. If you like what you see, make sure to subscribe and support a fellow member!

If you're curious about how I started and got where I am, you can find a link in the video description on YouTube to a one page "bio" - a bit of background.

subbed.

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
Thanks Fabman! And thanks to everyone else of subscribed as well. Sorry for not providing an update in a while. We got hit pretty hard here with hurricane Dorian (although our house lucked out and fared well with no damage). I'll be posting the first official video very soon, no later than this weekend!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors