The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Status changes on my order..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have NO IDEA how the order sysytem works....but mine what changed from "dealer stock" with a priority 99 to "retail order" with a priority 10...I am only assuming that this is a good thing...........

ulev1st said:
I have NO IDEA how the order sysytem works....but mine what changed from "dealer stock" with a priority 99 to "retail order" with a priority 10...I am only assuming that this is a good thing...........
It means your car may arrive sooner as it's a higher priority for your dealer. Maybe Sparky will stop by for a better explanation.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel